Wythburn Cottage – three ensuite bedrooms
Oak floored entrance hall opening into the breakfasting kitchen and separate utility room with coat and boot storage. The Helvellyn Bedroom with a 6’ bed which can be converted to 3’ singles upon request and an en suite bathroom with a power shower over the bath and wc. The Skiddaw Bedroom has a 5’ antique bed and an en suite bathroom with a cast iron bath and a separate power shower and wc.
Handmade oak staircase leads up to a cathedral ceiling, oak floored, reception room with a cast iron fire. The Blencathra Room has a massive 5’ four poster bed and an en suite bathroom with a cast iron bath and separate powerful ‘rainwater’ shower and wc.
Features & Equipment
- Cast iron fire.
- Stainless steel Brittania range incorporating two electric ovens and a gas hob, microwave, American style fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Free broadband wifi, 42’ TV, DVD player, iPod docking stereo, telephone.
- Sustainable plantation teak garden furniture and a Weber barbecue.
- Oak flooring with underfloor heating using a sustainable air source heat pump power source.
- Parking for three cars and private garden area.
- Travel cot and highchair available.
- Bicycle hire.
- Pets always welcome.