Jenny’s Croft Accommodation
Two private ensuite bedrooms accommodating up to four guests
A light and airy conversion comprising a cathedral ceiling entrance hall opening into a spacious reception and dining area separated by a double sided cast iron wood burning stove. The well equipped breakfasting kitchen opens out onto the sandstore terrace to the rear which benefits from lovely terraced flower beds leading up to a lawned area. There is also a ground floor wc and a separate utility boot/room.
Double bedroom with 5’ antique bed and an ensuite wc bathroom. A second double bedroom has a 5’ bed which can be separated into two singles on request. It has an ensuite wc and powerful ‘rainwater’ shower room.
Features and Equipment
- Cast iron wood burning fire
- Oak kitchen incorporating an electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher washing machine, tumble dryer
- Free broadband wifi, telephone, 42’ tv, DVD player, iPod base station and stereo
- Sustainable plantation teak garden furniture and Weber bbq
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Bicycle hire and fishing nearby
- Pets always welcome