Three ensuite bedrooms including one on the ground floor with a shower room for ease of use.
Entrance hall, oak floored reception room incorporating an open fire with a cast iron wood burning stove (complimentary logs, kindling and fire lighters provided), an open plan farmhouse kitchen with granite worktops and a separate utility room with a washing machine and tumble dryer.
The Derwent Bedroom has a 6’ bed that can convert into 3’ singles upon request and an ensuite wc and shower room.
The Haweswater Bedroom has a 6’ bed that can convert into 3’ singles upon request and an ensuite wc and shower room.
The Ullswater Room with a 5’ bed and an ensuite wc and bathroom with an over-bath shower.
Features & Equipment
- Private garden and parking area for up to three cars
- Open wood burning cast iron fire, oak hardwood flooring throughout.
- Air source heat pump reducing carbon footprint.
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Free broad band WiFi, telephone, 42’ TV, DVD player, iPod docking station stereo.
- Sustainable plantation teak garden furniture and Weber barbecue
- Travel cot and high chair available. Bicycle hire.
- Pets always welcome