Elk Cottage Accommodation
Two private ensuite bedrooms accommodating up to four guests. Perfect for families and romantic getaways
A private parking area, garden and entrance lead into the oak floored entrance hall which opens into the dining and interconnected reception room with a log burning stove (plenty of free logs, kindling and firelighters provided!). The large oak fitted breakfasting kitchen has a separate utility room area with a ground floor wc and a laundry area. The sandstone terrace to the rear benefits from lovely raised flower beds leading up to a lawned area.
The Master Bedroom on the first floor has an antique oak linenfold carved 5’ bed and an ensuite wc and bathroom with a shower over the bath and a glass shower screen. The Eden Bedroom on the first floor has a six foot super king bed which may be arranged as two twin beds upon request, an ensuite wc and powerful ‘rain’ shower.
At a glance
- Cast iron wood burning fire with complimentary logs, kindling and firelighters provided
- Oak floors on the ground floor
- Well equipped oak kitchen with an electric hob and oven, microwave, American style side by side fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Free broadband WiFi, telephone, 42’ TV, DVD player, stereo/radio
- Sustainable plantation teak garden furniture and Weber bbq & equipment with complimentary locally sourced charcoal provided for guest use
- Travel cot and highchair available upon request
- Bicycle hire and fishing nearby
- Families, pets, walkers and cyclists always welcome