Beautiful 6 guest family cottage. Bookable as extra space for large groups staying at Blencowe Hall
Oak floored entrance hall opening into the breakfasting kitchen and separate utility room with coat and boot storage. The Helvellyn Bedroom with a 6’ bed which can be converted to 3’ singles upon request and an en suite bathroom with a power shower over the bath and WC. The Skiddaw Bedroom has a 5’ antique bed and an en suite bathroom with a cast iron bath and a separate power shower and WC.
Handmade oak staircase leads up to a cathedral ceiling, oak floored, reception room with a cast iron fire. The Blencathra Room has a massive 5’ four poster bed and an en suite bathroom with a cast iron bath and separate powerful ‘rainwater’ shower and WC.
At a glance
- Stunning extra space bookable with Blencowe Hall
- Cast iron fire
- Stainless steel Brittania range incorporating two electric ovens and a gas hob, microwave, American style fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Free broadband WiFi, 42’ TV, DVD player, iPod docking stereo, telephone
- Sustainable plantation teak garden furniture and a Weber barbecue
- Oak flooring with underfloor heating using a sustainable air source heat pump power source
- Parking for three cars and private garden area
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Bicycle hire
- Pets always welcome