Glassonby Old Hall Accommodation
Galleried dining rooms, sandstone flags, enormous fireplaces and even a well under a glass floor…
Glassonby Hall has a sandstone flagged and galleried dining room with massive stone fireplace. This dining hall has double doors opening onto a sandstone terrace leading into the garden, a sitting room with wood-burning cast iron stove, a large breakfasting kitchen with four oven Aga, utility and store room and a ground floor cloakroom. The Daleraven Room on the ground floor is a double bedroom with 5′ king size bed and a wc & shower room with original sandstone walled well preserved below the glass flooring.
The Master Bedroom suite is accessed along the oak gallery and has a 5′ four poster bed with ensuite bathroom with separate rainfall shower. Across the gallery is the Addingham Room which has a 5′ carved antique bed and the Salkeld twin bedroom which has two 3′ beds. These bedrooms are located next to the family bathroom which has a cast iron bath and separate rainfall shower.
At a Glance
- Two wood-burning stoves, oak and sandstone flag flooring with underfloor heating.
- Four oven Aga, electric hob & separate oven, microwave, American style fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Large screen LCD TV, DVD player, Ipod docking system. Heated towel rails in all bathrooms.
- Weber BBQ, sustainable plantation teak garden furniture. Telephone and free broadband wifi internet access
- Cots and high chairs available. Bicycle hire.
- Pets always welcome.