Stag Cottage Accommodation
Three private ensuite bedrooms accommodating up to six guests, packed to the rafters with 17th century charm
Private gravelled parking area leading to oak floored entrance hall. Stag Cottage has a large breakfasting kitchen, a separate dining room, a welcoming sitting room with oak flooring and double doors leading through to the breakfasting kitchen, antique oriental carpet and cast iron open wood burning fire with plenty of free logs and kindling provided! The ground floor ensuite Dacre bedroom can either be arranged as a 5′ king size bed or twin beds depending on guest preference. It has an ensuite shower room with a chrome heated towel rail.
Master Bedroom with an oak carved 5′ bed and ensuite bathroom with a cast iron bath and a separate shower. The Threlkeld Bedroom has twin beds which can be joined to form a 6 foot bed depending on guest preference and an ensuite bathroom. Both bedrooms have oak flooring with oriental carpets.
At a glance
- Cast iron open wood burning fire in the sitting room
- Handmade fitted oak kitchen with SMEG range, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- Washing machine & tumble dryer
- Free fibre optic based broadband wifi, telephone, TV, DVD, stereo/radio
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Weber BBQ, equipment and complimentary locally sourced charcoal provided
- Cycle hire and fishing nearby
- Children, pets, walkers and cyclists always welcome
Detailed access statement available – please see the FAQ section