Cazenovia Hall Accommodation
The recent conversion of Grade II listed Cazenovia Hall provides spacious accommodation for up to eight guests. Pets are welcome.
Entrance hall and double height kitchen and oak floored dining hall. Chefs will delight in the exceptionally well equipped kitchen which has a four oven Aga, separate gas hob and electric oven, a stainless steel American fridge freezer and a massive granite topped cooking island.
The Gin Case lounge has French doors opening into the gardens and sandstone terraces and an open sandstone built fireplace. The separate utility room area has a washer and tumble dryer, washing facilities and coat and boot storage.
The Madison Room on the ground floor has a 5′ king size bed and ensuite WC and shower room. The second double bedroom on the ground floor is the Lincklaen Room which has a 6′ zip and link bed which can convert to 2 x 3′ singles upon request and en suite wc and bathroom with an over bath shower.
Accessed via the massive hand built oak staircase is the Lorenzo Room which has a 5′ antique oak bed and en suite with a separate cast iron bath and shower. The Chittenango Room has two antique 3′ twin beds and an en suite shower room set into the eaves.
At a Glance
- Four oven Aga, gas hob and electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, massive fridge/freezer, washer and dryer
- Log burning fire with complimentary logs provided for guest use
- 42′ TV, DVD player, iPod docking system
- Telephone, free broadband wifi internet access
- Travel cot and high chair available
- Oak flooring and underfloor heating fired by an environmentally friendly wood chip heating system using wood sourced from our estate woodlands
- Weber BBQ and locally sourced charcoal provided for guest use
- Pets always welcome